Binc is a full-service talent firm dedicated to helping technology companies hire at scale. Our vision is to see a world where brilliant entrepreneurs and technology leaders no longer have to settle for suboptimal recruiting and are able to scale their companies at the pace they need.
We’ve had the distinct pleasure of working with and scaling up great brands like Airbnb, Dropbox, Snap, Square, Stripe, HackerOne, Pinterest, Counsyl, Nextdoor, Microsoft Xbox, The Social+Capital Partnership and many, many more.
In a time where software is eating the world yet everything is about people, Binc finds itself at a very exciting epicenter and we can’t wait to see what the future has in store.
Binc is growing at a tremendous pace and it’s imperative that we are able to identify, engage and sign-up great clients at an equal pace; and with the absolute and utmost care for the quality of our client and total business development experience. We’re looking for an Account Executive to work at the center of this universe and to take responsibility for the management and execution of our lead generation, deal management, brand extension and network development initiatives.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Generation & Strategy
- Research accounts, identify and qualify new market leads and opportunities, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Stay on top of current market trends/happenings and engage key stakeholders accordingly
- Utilize network connections and high-touch business development strategies to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Consistently meet and drive to exceed month-to-month quotas and metrics
- Partner closely with GM’s / Delivery / Operations to build and iterate on new business, market expansion, and client extension strategies
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Immaculate CRM hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping to create and maintain data integrity
- Deal Management & Negotiation
- Serve as point person throughout the full deal lifecycle including lead generation, intro call, onsite, contracting and closure.
- You will contribute to and assist in generating well-coordinated and compelling client project proposals, presentations and meetings, which not only address client needs but also clearly articulate the fundamental hiring challenge and solution opportunity. You will also be expected to be an active participant in developing new methods for engaging collaboratively with clients in an entrepreneurial way.
- You will not only understand and communicate Binc’s value proposition but also look for novel opportunities in order to advance our value proposition and overall service approach.
- Brand Evangelism & Network Development
- Identify and organize attendance to industry forums, conferences, media, meetings, professional affiliations, etc. to showcase Binc and create meaningful connections to potential clients and to reinforce existing client relationships.
- Create and develop community and network engagement opportunities amongst technology company leaders, venture capitalists, talent leaders and recruiting communities.
- Work closely and influence the direction of our social media, blog and website initiatives to ensure client-side community efforts are recognized and effectively included.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in lead generation, strategic client relationships, sales and/or account management selling enterprise-level professional services; preferably related to the talent and/or human capital space
- Intimate knowledge of the Silicon Valley technology industry. National exposure is a huge plus
- An understanding of present-day recruiting challenges, strategies & solutions
- A successful track record, process, and evidence for proactive lead generation & deal management/closing
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) at all levels, both within clients, teams, and partner organizations is required
- A passion for talent and recruiting
- Ability to close business deals
- Should be proactive, intuitive, engaging, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and collaborative
- An empathy for potential clients’ needs and motivations. Strong listening skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills including time management, exceptional follow-up, and tracking progress
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA options
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO and 9 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Parental leave (maternity, paternity, and adoption leave)
- Book stipend for continued professional development
- Flexible schedule/work from home opportunities
- Bi-annual company get-togethers and regular team outings
- Bay Area pre-tax commuter benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of all backgrounds- regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, parental status, or veteran status- because we believe being your authentic self-allows you to grow and contribute fully.