At Binc, we believe in a world where entrepreneurs can build the teams they need at the exact time they need them. It’s a world where companies and business leaders no longer need to settle for suboptimal or mismatched recruiting solutions. With every company growing in their own way and at their own pace, traditional recruiting models can’t keep up. Binc provides the solution: recruiting professionals prepared to take on any challenge. And take on challenges, we have! From sourcing to full-cycle recruiting. From assessing your current process to implementing a new applicant tracking system or executing recruiting events to attract top talent. Over the last seven years, we’ve partnered with a wide range of companies to help grow their teams, including: Airbnb, BrainTree/Venmo, CapitalOne, Carbon, Counsyl, Firebase, HackerOne, Kosmix, MZ, Mesosphere, Nextdoor, Parse, Pinterest, Premise, Reddit, The Social Capital Partnership, Sift Science, Tango, Thumbtack, Ticketfly, @WalmartLabs, and Xbox.
What You Will Do . . .
As a Recruiter you will deliver hires through best-in-class, full-cycle recruiting. This runs the gamut: from sourcing, recruiting, candidate experience, recruiting process management, to the ultimate closing and hiring of candidates. You will also partner closely with your project team and provide mentorship to new and upcoming recruiters. While Binc demands a lot, we also provide a lot in the way of training, support, and growth. Specific responsibilities include:
- Market Research/Competitive Intelligence - map the market by staying deeply connected to what is happening in the web, mobile, data, and general tech startup space.
- Talent Identification and Sourcing - clock the signals for talent, calibrate often, and go after the best.
- Custom and clever recruiting via networking, email, social media, events, job postings and cold calling - know your audience and deliver the right message artfully and urgently.
- Assess, screen, and qualify candidate match to specific position and company culture requirements - own the mission to bring great people to great opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process with candidate and hiring groups (managers, interviewers, internal partners, etc.)
- Develop, deliver, and close the right offer for the right candidate - when a person and company want to work together, you use your magic to make that happen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- You have at least 1 year of sourcing, recruiting, and closing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting organization.
- Sales experience preferred.
- You have a clear passion and interest in the wonders of technology including, but not limited to social, commerce, and web technologies.
- You don’t need to be an engineer, but you should think technology is cool and have genuine curiosity about how it all works.
- You have a proven track record of success and delivering results, whatever your background.
- You want to work with other fun, driven people to take our company to the next level.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, and 401k options
- Unlimited PTO and 9 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Great people and lots of fun: annual company meetings, regular happy hours and outings!