Why Work at Binc?
Traditional recruiting models are broken. Top technology firms can no longer count on traditional models to help grow their business. We take the best of contingency and in-house and provide a hybrid-onsite solution. We deploy, we get embedded, and we provide the recruiting firepower our clients demand. We are organized as a team of teams that empowers the individual through our values. When joining Binc, whether you’re experienced or new to recruiting, you’re in for one of the most challenging and demanding transformations of your life.
What You Will Do . . .
As an Associate Recruiter you will deliver hires through best-in-class, full-cycle recruiting. This runs the gamut: from sourcing, recruiting, candidate experience, recruiting process management, to the ultimate closing and hiring of candidates. While Binc demands a lot, we also provide a lot in the way of training, support, and growth. Specific responsibilities include:
- Market Research/Competitive Intelligence - map the market by staying deeply connected to what is happening in the web, mobile, data, and general tech startup space.
- Talent Identification and Sourcing - clock the signals for talent, calibrate often, and go after the best.
- Custom and clever recruiting via networking, email, social media, events, job postings and cold calling - know your audience and deliver the right message artfully and urgently.
- Assess, screen, and qualify candidate match to specific position and company culture requirements - own the mission to bring great people to great opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process with candidate and hiring groups (managers, interviewers, internal partners, etc.)
- Develop, deliver, and close the right offer for the right candidate - when a person and company want to work together, you use your magic to make that happen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree (new graduates welcome)
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Sales experience preferred
- You may not have any industry recruiting experience but you’re great at developing relationships and getting other people excited about an idea, topic, or adventure.
- You’re a machine, you work hard, and take serious pride in individual and team success. Giving up and/or settling for mediocrity are simply not in your vernacular.
- You have a clear passion and interest in the wonders of technology including, but not limited to social, commerce, and web technologies.
- You don’t need to be an engineer, but you should think technology is cool and have genuine curiosity about how it all works.
- You have a proven track record of success and delivering results, whatever your background.
- You want to work with other fun, driven people to take our company to the next level.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, and 401k options
- Unlimited PTO and 9 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Great people and lots of fun: annual company meetings, regular happy hours and outings!
We’ve helped some of the hottest companies grow their teams, including: Airbnb, BrainTree/Venmo, CapitalOne, Carbon3D, Counsyl, Firebase, Groupon, HackerOne, Kosmix, MachineZone, Mesosphere, Nextdoor, Ooyala, One King’s Lane, Parse, Pinterest, Premise, Reddit, RelateIQ, The Social Capital Partnership, Sift Science, Shift, Tango, Thumbtack, Ticketfly, WalmartLabs, Wanelo, and Xbox.